Today, all 4 of Jay's grandparents came to church with us for Jay's baby blessing! That's a lot of driving-- 2 hrs for Jeff's parents, 4 1/2 hrs for my parents--that's 13 hours (round trip) total driving time between all of them just to see their grandson blessed!! They must love him or something. Jay was a good, quiet boy during the blessing, although he did a large poop right beforehand and there was no time to change it!
At last a picture with Uncle Kyle!
We've never had THIS many people in our apartment! We love our family!
The MEN after the blessing
This Dad loves his boy!
Our little family-- notice Jay's nice Argyle socks!
Everyone
(Mel was in Missouri visiting Em, Jesse, and Steve)
The moms/grandmoms
3 comments:
Oh, baby blessings! It is always fun to have family around.
Shaina, you look amazing after just having a baby. Do you have any tips for me? I'm totally serious.
Do you remember when Kyle was really little and we had a reunion at your house? I think it was in minneapolis? We would put whipped cream on his arm and he would lick it off, then we would move higher up his arm til we got to his elbow and he couldn't get it. Seeing him hold you little boy I have a hard time reconciling that memory with who he is today. I miss all you guys!! Congrats little Jay!
Post a Comment