It has finally cooled off here!! Once October hit, the temperature dropped from the mid 80s to the mid 40s. BURR! We have a little bakery next door, and it always smells like fresh bread and donuts in the mornings. So, in honor of donut month, we walked over and sampled their donuts. Maybe they would have been better if we had gotten there at 6 am when they're really really fresh... Now I'm hunting for some Krispy Kremes...
Commemorating the first donut of the season... I think Jay wants a bite!
Saturday morning, while Jeff was volunteering at a cross country meet, I bundled Jay up and we went for a run. Wow, that first COLD run of the season is always a shock. I was paranoid about Jay getting too cold, so I think I mummified him in fleece and fur...
I put a sweatshirt and a hat on him, and then zipped him up in Jeff's fleece jacket...
Last, but not least, I tucked in this fuzzy thick blanket. The whole run I was scared he was freezing to death, but when I took him out of the stroller, his little body was SUPER warm! (all but that red little nose...)
1 comment:
How cute! And a bakery next door, you're lucky!
Shaina do you use a jogging stroller when you take Jay for a run with you? I've been thinking about looking into that but we just have a little one that wouldn't like jogging...What do you use?
Post a Comment