Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Just another day

Some recent happenings around the house:

IMG_4172

Being this cute does have its hazards.

IMG_4177

The other day it was cloudy, chilly, and rainy. I moped around waiting for it to clear up so I could go on a run with the jogging stroller. It didn’t clear up. Suddenly, I had an epiphany—I can create my own rain covers for the stroller! (you can buy a raincoat for your stroller for the same price as the stroller—yeah right!) I just tied 2 raincoats over my children, and they stayed dry while I huffed and puffed along behind them through the steady drizzle.

IMG_4180

because I never get tired of that face! (the hat is another Em-creation. You rock, Em!)

IMG_4186

Ever since I started doing my “post-par-tummy” ab exercises a few weeks ago, Jay has been fascinated by them. He just loves it when I lay down on the floor. He attacks my hair and tries to climb all  over me. It can get quite stressful at times, and my hair looks awesome afterwards.

IMG_4192

This is my favorite dress of Rose’s.

IMG_4218

I love walking into the computer room and finding this. Jeff is pretty good at holding both of his cuties—they love watching Fraggle Rock together (for a few minutes at a time).

IMG_4207

I wonder what she’s thinking.

And finally, Jay is getting more and more interested in Rose. If I ask him to go get her pacifier, he knows what it is and where it is hidden. He also likes to try and play peek a boo with her or give her “knucks.” Both of these can be rather dangerous for Rose because Jay often hits her eyes in his enthusiasm for peek a boo and he often punches her while giving her knucks. She’s still alive, I promise!

3 comments:

The Medrano's said...

Lol, the workout hair reminds me soo much of what my boys do to me when I try to do my workouts! Rose and Jay are so cute!

Alisha Erin said...

Love it. Especially the first photo...that used to happen to Minnie ALL the time, heheheh...

Lisa said...

Tyler was messing with my hair today while I was exercising! I think they see us as vulnerable so they have a chance to attack our hair.