...from some of the cutest little turkeys I know:

We had a very tame Thanksgiving this year. Turkey Trot 5k with friends in the frigid morning, relaxing with pie and Christmas movies all day, dinner at 5pm at the Whites' with our friends the Weavers. I made 85 rolls and 4 pies to contribute to the feast, but only 3 of the pies were left by the time everyone walked over to our house after dinner for pie.
It was the first Thanksgiving for both Layne and Tate (since Layne was born after Thanksgiving last year), so we took some pictures of them in their cute turkey shirts. That's all the photography we did. I know they aren't my kids, but how could I resist adding these pictures?
Thankful.
Aww, it brings me back to the same green chair, almost 3 years ago…
“This feels like a family... The cold on the outside and the warm inside. The usual food on the table, the same jests repeated, and conversation as familiar as looking down at her own hands.” –from The Goose Girl, by Shannon Hale, p. 233.
______________________________________________________________
PS yes, I cheated and set the day of this post back to November 30th, even though I wrote it on December 1st, because Thanksgiving NEEDS to be in the November folder, not December. It’s all about the organization.









1 comment:
EVERYONE in your family has the most beautiful eyes!
Post a Comment