 |
| BOOKS |
 |
| Squeezing in for selfies |
 |
| T-shirt quilts and mismatched pillows and stools instead of night stands. |
 |
| Rose's animated faces |
 |
| and thrift store deals. |
We love:
 |
| Toothpaste--maybe a little too much love there. |
 |
| The play room! |
Bunny! Rosie!
 |
| Reading |
 |
| and blocks everywhere! |
We also love:
 |
| Curtains |
 |
| Big windows |
 |
| Used bookstores (especially ones with toys in the corner) |
 |
| Bare babies on the porch! |
Squishing Amber!
Running in the soccer field at bedtime!
 |
| and BLOCKS. |
We love:
 |
| Resting |
 |
| Lunch in pajamas |
 |
| Walking home from school together (and holding hands briefly) |
 |
| Fake leaf garland |
 |
| and fake leaf garland with lights on it! |
We love:
 |
| Flowers at the temple |
 |
| Flower selfies |
The temple!
 |
| walking around the temple |
and buckets and mirrors.
We love
 |
| when school gets out |
 |
| watching LDS broadcasts |
 |
| smoothies! |
 |
| wrestling on the trampoline at bedtime |
 |
| HUGS |
Sisters cheese!
 |
| and BUNNIES. |
We love
Art. Early morning story time with Jay.
 |
| Adorably sad stranded baby faces |
BLOCKS! Flannel shirts!
 |
| and LIGHT in the background. |
We love:
 |
| breakfast for dinner |
peek a boo!
Getting all dressed up for church
photo fails
soft cheeks
 |
| giggling |
 |
| tickling |
 |
| cracking up at everything |
 |
| and Amber's game face. |
I LOVE:
 |
| these three. |
These day-to-day moments are my treasures! I love having hundreds of pictures of what happens during normal life, even if the pictures are blurry or dark. Before church yesterday the kids looked so bright and Sunday fresh! I told them I needed a picture to warm my heart when I'm old and my babies are all grown up. They did their best to oblige. Last night I was marveling at the different forms of intensity in parenthood, from sheer exhaustion to heart-bursting joy, from grumpy irritation to utter hilarity. What an amazing life this is.
No comments:
Post a Comment