Friday, October 21, 2011

The Castle Park

When I have a primary presidency meeting at the church building in Prosser, Jay, Rose, and I try to stop by the “castle park” afterwards. Last Tuesday was a cloudy chilly day, so we had the playground to ourselves (that is, unless you count the 2 spiky smoking baggies discussing assault charges and lawn mowing jobs over at the picnic tables…) We brought our lunch to the park. I love having picnics with my 2 cute companions.

IMG_1236

IMG_1240

This is a great playground.

IMG_1238

IMG_1244

Jay loved wearing our “matching” vests. It made me feel special.

IMG_1257

Rose and I chilled our booties on the hard bench in the fall air while Jay ran and played.

IMG_1250

Love her.

IMG_1247

Jay is looking so big and grown up. He’s wearing size 3T clothes now, and size 8 shoes. How many more years till he’s taller than his parents?

IMG_1249

Just another happy little moment.

I think I have the best job in the world.

1 comment:

Pieces of me... said...

Pretty soon Rose will be running around with Jay!! Haha, love that park :)