Monday, October 29, 2012

My Zen Garden

It doesn’t fit on my desk.

IMG_5802

IMG_5798

IMG_5796

IMG_5801

It’s a little bit scary how DEEPLY satisfying clean floors are to me. Especially freshly vacuumed carpet that still has the vacuum lines on it. Ahhhhhhh. Lovely. Today I swept and mopped the kitchen AND vacuumed the whole house before 10am (I clean best in my PJs). I gave the kids lunch out on the porch to prolong the clean.

IMG_5803

It never lasts for long…

2 comments:

Whitni Watkins said...

I am 100% jealous of your book shelf wall. I want one so so bad! After I vacuum the floors I can't help but go and lie down right in the middle of a room and enjoy the knowledge of knowing the floor is nice and clean.

Pieces of me... said...

Haha, I know what you mean! It feels SOOOO Good :)