Sunday, June 23, 2013

Deleted Scenes

Before we go on our First Real Adventure of Summer, here are a few “deleted scenes” from the White Things this June:

IMG_9415

Braids! Game face!

IMG_9426

She is awesome. Peanutella cheeks. Runny nose. Feather duster hair. Delicious.

IMG_9433

IMG_9442

Morning espresso (aka OJ). I LOVE her hair. It’s finally getting long enough to DO.

IMG_9411

Rose gets great pleasure from Jay’s pain. This is her deep, throaty chuckle-face.

IMG_9439

Morning tragedy for Rose, morning agony for her mama.

IMG_9464

That smile—the real one—is getting harder to capture with a camera. Dimples! Muah.

IMG_9524

Too cool at the pool.

IMG_9536 IMG_9535 IMG_9533

What is it about kids in towels?

IMG_9531

IMG_9574

Post-nap limp spinach

IMG_9573

IMG_9564

Haircut: consider it coiffed.

IMG_9637

First braid in nearly a year and a half. Wahoo! It took forever!

IMG_9641

She likes to sit on the coffee table and read a lot.

IMG_9644

Some day I’ll divide the dough evenly. In the meantime, it’s Papa Loaf and Baby Loaf.

IMG_9400

IMG_9395

IMG_9618

IMG_9622

IMG_9599

IMG_9628

IMG_9469

IMG_9534

See you in a week or two!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Absolutely adorable. Rose's hair is terrific!

Justin and Carissa said...

Ha, whenever I make bread (which isn't that often) I always have one that is bigger than the other.