Recognize the backboard? It’s half of Jay’s cardboard PB-Jay Halloween costume! I thought it was funnier to leave it in the bitten-bread shape rather than trim it down because it’s pretty ugly in general, so it needed a fun nickname: the Bread Bucket! All I did was cut out the bucket bottom, poke holes in the side, and tie it to the cardboard. Then I added the red square and we hung it on the wall!
While we were in Missouri last week, Jay fell in love with his cousin Steve’s little basket ball hoop. He loves to “dua, dua, dua, dua!” (dunk). I hung this hoop out of his reach on purpose so he wouldn’t accidentally yank it down. So we have to lift him up so he can do a dunk. New favorite game.
I think he inherited some Brown family Basketball genes after all! They were definitely very dormant and deep down in my DNA if they did come from me! His Grampa and uncles will be proud. Now he just needs a basketball!
Video of the fun:
1 comment:
You are always full of good ideas; I may have to copy that one. And I love that cute little jabber they do at this age-so cute!
Post a Comment