Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thank-FULL

IMGP2144

Happy Thanksgiving! We braved the snowy Snoqualmie Pass and drove to my family’s house to visit for 2 1/2 days. It was my first time being HOME for Thanksgiving since 2004!

Jeff got a little lost while running on trails in the snow. He also ate about 9/10ths of a pumpkin pie. [Pie Heaven]

Rose is crowding my stomach out so I had to be selective in what feast foods I ate. My favorite this year: Mom’s  baked yams and apples. To me, they were even better than pie!

Jay did not really eat that huge turkey leg. He liked the homemade rolls best. He had a happy reunion with his favorites: Aunt Mel and Grama Meri. It got a little confusing because he called me and my Mom “Mama,” and he called Mel “Meh Meh.”

On Friday, I got to go to the temple with my parents! Jeff and I took advantage of one Black Friday sale that night and we got a Christmas present for Jay. Another, more exciting thing that happened on Friday was a certain phone call from my brother Brad. He proposed to his gorgeous girl Dani and they are getting married in June!!! HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!!!!!!!

Now that I’ve paid my Thanksgiving respects, BRING ON THE CHRISTMAS MUSIC!!!!

1 comment:

Danielle Schaap said...

Yay! Thanks Shaina-you are great!! We are seriously so dang excited... ps I love your blog and all the cute pics... keep it up!