Saturday, July 9, 2011

Bare-ly 5 months

One of the things I like about having TWO kids is I can compare their baby pictures. It’s fun. I sneak peeks at Jay’s baby pictures and then put Rose in similar poses. They’re pretty easy to tell apart, in my opinion.

IMG_4978

Rose is FIVE months old? Wow.

IMG_4045

You die-hard Jay-fans out there might recognize this one, from waaaaay back when Jay was 5 months old.

IMG_4988

Can you tell how much stiffer Rose is than Jay? She only relaxes when she sleeps. It can be quite tiring. She also has more of a booty than her brother, like a true girl. hee hee

IMG_4046

Awesome face. Ok, enough with the bare pictures…

IMG_4959

Can you see that one little sharp tooth in there?

IMG_4028

Yes, Jay was Mr. Toothy. I’m not sad that Rose is taking a little bit longer in the dental department.

IMG_4937

What is it about babies in hats?

IMG_4094

melt.

And for posterity…

138

Me…

12-6-2009 11;03;03 AM3

Jeff.

IMG_4769

[if Jeff and I both managed to live through being child #2, I’m sure Rose will too, right?]

1 comment:

Justin and Carissa said...

I loved this post. What a clever idea to do the same pose at the same age with each kiddo.