Jay and Rose have a thoughtful, stylish aunt and grandma who always find them the cutest clothes. We were overdue for a kid photo shoot anyways…it’s been what, a week since the last one?
Rose took a bath this morning, and then woke up from her nap with this crazy bedhead. It would NOT be tamed. So I got creative with my glue gun. I made a tiny little bow to match Rose’s dress. It has a piece of Ziploc baggie on the back to keep it in her hair. It worked even better than I thought it would! And it took me about 5 minutes to make. I think I’ll be making more of those, because Rose rips off all headbands, but she didn’t ever touch her sweet little bow all day today. I was delighted. [side note: I love kissing sleep-warm baby cheeks. They’re even softer than normal baby cheeks]
My little pretty Christmas doll. I love the tiny paintbrush wisp in the bow.
Check out that crazy hair—it was a trick to capture some of it in the Ziploc.
The little ruffle of tulle on the hem of Rose’s dress fascinated both of them. Jay never let go of it the whole time I was taking pictures.
It was hard to get them to look at the camera because Jeff was standing off to the side holding the ugly cord to the wall AC unit up out of sight with the broom handle. It was kind of distracting to los ninos.
The Christmas Cuties
1 comment:
I pulled up your blog today and my girls were in the room. As soon as the picture of Rose popped up, my girls both shouted, "ROSE!!! AWWWW!" They thought she was adorable as well.
Post a Comment