Friday, December 7, 2012

French Braids

I did it! I pinched Rose’s wispy Bink-hair into French braids! While she was eating breakfast yesterday I got out the spray bottle and comb and went to work. It was tricky to get the braid to be smooth when Rose kept turning her head to look at Jay every other minute. At last I tied the last twist, and my sweet little Rose wore her first-ever braids all day. I still can’t believe it worked!

IMG_6820

IMG_6819

IMG_6821

IMG_6829

IMG_6828

I put barrettes in up top to keep the wisps in check.

Five hours later…

IMG_6840

IMG_6839

And then, post-nap…

IMG_6845

(poor Jay wasn’t feeling well, although apparently  he’s already over whatever it was).

IMG_6844

I love having hair to braid!

3 comments:

Justin and Carissa said...

French braids are my favorite! Rose looks adorable in them.

Pieces of me... said...

Now that's impressive to get short hair in french braids! I LOVE french braids... I do it on Cami when she lets me ;)

Britni said...

So jealous! I am very baby hungry for a girl :) I am also jealous that you can braid...one of the things I could never master was the french braid.